Sunday, July 7, 2013

All in an Golden Afternoon

First on the agenda, helloto the negative two viewers who are reading this. Though, the traffic reader says someone from Cyprus found my blog. So shoutout to however that may be.
Secondly, I really have to stop making so many Alice in Wonderland references. Stop, girl
Thirdly, updates on my path to Lolitadom-
I'm newly back from a two week venture to the beach, during which I managed to wear Lolita twice! Once on the way there (boy did the petticoat take up room), and once on a night on the boardwalk a few days ago, after bargaining with my mother. I even made a bow to go with one of my JSKs!
Outfit Breakdown-
1. Bodyline Pink Music Notes JSK w/ offbrand shirt, knee socks, bow, and flats. (no pictures, we were driving that day)

2. Bodyline Alice in Wonderland JSK in pink colorway with Bunny blouse (also bodyline), a clockpurse, handmade bow (pics to come), knee socks and flats (Once I get around to getting the pictures of me in it, I'll edit this post and post them here)

So, so far, so good. I'll be going to "Nerd Camp", CTY, for three weeks starting next Sunday, so I likely won't be able to post until then. But if you have any requests, comment below! Seriously, this is the only human interaction I may get! Also, my trip to NYC is coming up soon, so fingers crossed Tokyo Rebel reopens soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment